Spring Day Camp 2020 - "Aptos Village Isle"
March 30-April 3, 2020 at Aptos Village Park, 7:30AM-6PM
Spring-break day camp for children in grades K-6! Each day of the program features activities which relate to the theme Ports of Call - including art, crafts, games, sports, cooking, and science. Also included is a field trip to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for a day of rides and fun!
Important: You may register your child in the extended care programs (AM & PM Care) only if they are enrolled in the “Rec. Core” program. Pre-registration is required. A participant information & emergency card must be filled out before your child can attend the program; this can be done on site the first day. Please send your child with a lunch and snack each day, wearing closed-toe shoes (no sandals) and with a jacket or sweatshirt.
Please note - the site is closed on field trip days. Send your child with a lunch and snacks each day, wearing closed-toe shoes (i.e., sneakers).
Click on desired option(s) to register for that course.
||7:30 AM-6 PM -5 days
||10 AM-3:30 PM - 5 days
||7:30-10 AM - 5 days
||3:30-6 PM - 5 days
||10 AM-3:30 PM - 3 days
|60% AM Care
||7:30-10 AM - 3 days
|60% PM Care
||3:30-6 PM - 3 days
||10 AM-3:30 PM - 2 days
|40% AM Care
||7:30-10 AM - 2 days
|40% PM Care
||3:30-6 PM - 2 days
- For part-time options, you must indicate the days your child will be attending at the time of registration. Switching days is discouraged, as it impacts staff to child ratios.
- The daily drop-in fee for AM or PM Care is $16 , payable on site the day you use the program.You must check with site staff for availability prior to dropping your child off early or picking your child up late from the program.
- Your child must be enrolled in the Camp Program to attend AM or PM Care; AM and PM Care days mustbe same days as those chosen for Camp Program.
- Please register early, as spaces fill quickly. There is a 15% discount for each sibling who is registered for the same program.
- We are proud to accept a variety of child care subsidy programs - please call (831) 454-7939.
For more information or to register by phone - Please call (831) 454-7941 - Mon-Fri, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.