Cancellation and Refund Policy
Requests for transfers, credits or refunds are subject to the following guidelines:
- 4 or more business days prior to the course start date
- Transfer to another Santa Cruz County Parks class or program; or
Withdraw and receive a full credit to your account with Santa Cruz County Parks; credits are valid for one year; or
Refunds will be issued, less a $25 processing fee.
- 3 or less business dates prior to the course start date
- Refunds, credits or transfers will not be issued.
If the space can be filled from a waitlist, the account with Santa Cruz County Parks may be credited, or one can receive a refund, less a $25 processing fee.
- If the class or program has already started -
- If the participant has attended only one or two class meetings and concerns cannot be resolved, a full refund may be issued. Refunds are not available once the class has met three (3) times or if a participant fails to attend a program.
Cancellations - If a class or program is cancelled by the Parks Department, a full refund will be issued within 4 weeks.